• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Very Nice Forum

Very Nice Forum. Just want to say hi.

Hi DavidPag,

agreed, I think this forum is very nice too! I wonder if there is going to be many people who would enjoy to communicate in English?

Have a great day

Kommentar

Hi there, I am new in Pinneberg and my German gives me hard time so straight to the point.

I got here small apartment at bve and still looking for some second-hand furniture. First I was told about local Sozialkaufhaus, went there, but be honest I did not enjoy that place much. Need some advice on this matter (also picked up pretty nice pc-table and the mirror from the street, but one can't always count on this). Will greatly appreciate some useful info, thanks. all the best!

Kommentar

Hello. Indeed, the forum is surely nice and I think it will be popular pretty soon

Have a great day everyone

Kommentar

Zitat von Emil2nice Beitrag anzeigen
          Hi there, I am new in Pinneberg and my German gives me hard time so straight to the point.

I got here small apartment at bve and still looking for some second-hand furniture. First I was told about local Sozialkaufhaus, went there, but be honest I did not enjoy that place much. Need some advice on this matter (also picked up pretty nice pc-table and the mirror from the street, but one can't always count on this). Will greatly appreciate some useful info, thanks. all the best!
          I can reccomend to look for stuff here www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de This is the best place one can find absolutely everything and buy it very cheap and the most importantly it is usually close by to your place (dont forget to chose Pinneberg location on top). Excellent resourse, better than "Sozialkaufhaus" indeed. Wish you luck!

Kommentar

Hi everyone! Yes, I like it. I think it has good potential for the locals here in Pinneberg, schould be very convenient in the future. I wonder how more people could be attracted to the forum-pi to form a larger community? For example there is a small add that came recently on ebay-kleinanzeigen about this forum, so any newcommers are welcome! Here is this add in German:

"Hallo, alle zusammen! Ich bin so froh, dass es ein neues www.forum-pi.de gibt, das online verfügbar ist für alle, die in Pinneberg oder in der Nähe wohnen. Hier können wir über das Leben sprechen, unsere Meinung in Online-Umfragen äußern und unsere Erfahrungen hier in Pinneberg teilen. Auf diesem Forum können wir kommende Veranstaltungen in Pinneberg besprechen und natürlich auch neue Freunde finden! Viele liebe Grüße"

and in English: "Hello everyone! I am so glad that there is a new www.forum-pi.de available online for everyone who lives in Pinneberg or nearby. Here we can talk about life, express our opinion in online surveys and share our experiences here in Pinneberg. On this forum we can discuss upcoming events in Pinneberg and of course find new friends! Many greetings"

I think it was a good idea to spread the word, well done! Lets tell our friends and neighbours about this forum, keep it up!

Have a great day everyone

Kommentar

Zitat von Moo 1 Beitrag anzeigen

I can reccomend to look for stuff here www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de This is the best place one can find absolutely everything and buy it very cheap and the most importantly it is usually close by to your place (dont forget to chose Pinneberg location on top). Excellent resourse, better than "Sozialkaufhaus" indeed. Wish you luck!
              Thanks a lot man

Kommentar

I like it I think for the small town like Pinneberg it is pretty cool to have something like this forum. I like the groups the most, in my opinion it has huge potential, something like the yellow pages, but more interactive and really localised according to the life of a pinneberger. All places in Pinneberg are concentrated here and also linked with opinions from the locals, I mean your neighbours who had experiences with those places before you. What an amazing idea! Must come up with some ideas for the discussins

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X